Thursday, October 18, 2007

The rebirth of the blog

So...now that I don't actually live in China anymore, I thought it would be an appropriate time to give "Dig a Hole to China"another go. naturally. I've headed further south for a new job, leading trips through several countries in SE Asia. While there is a good chance I'll head up to China again sometime next spring to lead trips there, for the next 6 or so months, I'll be showing groups of foreigners all over Cambodia & Vietnam. Long hours and more work than you'd imagine, but all in all a pretty magical job. I'm more than happy to give up the monotony of sitting at a desk all day for the excitement of sunrises at Angkor Wat, exploring Ha Long Bay or the Mekong River on a boat, and--one of my favorite activities--eating all the wonderful dishes on offer in Asia.

Hopefully you'll enjoy reading about my various adventures--from life on the road, to travel adventures, to people I meet, to all the gorgeous places in the world I am paid to show other people.

No comments: